Thursday, August 11

MisterStud's Summer Partay List…


The partay list is here, packed with essential tunes and other classixs…

The Sound/ The Explanation:

- Feel So Close / Calvin Harris = Already a summer classix, no need for explanation you know how close we feel…
- We Don't Want No Goblins (Digital Dave Edit) / A-Trak vs. Lil' Wayne vs. Gucci Mane = Bouncy chill beat, chorus by Lil Wayne «I pop that pussy» just perfect…
- Turn Up The Volume (Torro Torro and Billy the Gent Moombahton Mix) / Autoerotique = Another Moombahton crazy beat track
- Big Bad Wolf (Original Mix) / Duck Sauce = I had the chance to live this track live at Sonar and let me tell you it's quite something, even tough not as good as good old Barbara, still handy at times…
- Tramp (Clockwork Mombahton Remix) / The Beatards = Other Moombahton, the different claps, snaps, whistles and vocals make this track irresistible not to dance to, perfect to drive  as well…
- I Rock I Sweat I Dance (Radio Edit) / Morris Corti & Eugenio LaMedica = One Dom P please! 
- I'm A Motherf--king Monster / CAZZETTE vs Kanye West, Rick Ross, Jay-Z, Bon Iver & Nikki Minaj =  Just because this song gives you the opportunity to shout at any random time during your day: «I'm a M••••• F•••••• Monster!!» + Cazette is also an upcoming hardcore french dj be the first to have him on your ipod…
- Sun (Pyramid Remix) / Caribou = Chill, perfect to finish on heavy night, or maybe get ready for the after…
- Digital Love (ALGERONICS remix) / Daft Punk = Insane ref'inmix to finish with from the popes of electronics…!

BAM!



No comments: