Friday, September 2

We've come a long way!

Chesh driving Jack, Walter and I to the Great Malvern train station.

Today I am posting tune number 101, 102 and 103. So if I do a quick recap Mister Stud is 103 songs, 11,075 downloads so far, 5,865 views since February and shit load of sexual pictures. All that to say, hope all of you guys out there enjoy it and let the beat drop… Now a few party songs to toss around, "Freakin' Out (Steve Wish Remix)" is a new tune from Global Deejays, it' just so typical, classic, house music, will certainly remind you of the good old days… Then we have this new tune from Deadmau5 "Where are my Keys (Original Mix)" which has insane build up, that we couldn't hear in the first live version which leaked out earlier this month, this one is the official release and it's gem! Last "I Love to Move In Here (Proxy Remix)" from Moby really hardcore, very pleasant…



No comments: